My favorite second-hand shop, The Cottage by the Brook in Walpole, NH recently reopened and I was thrilled to stop by on a quick trip back to Vermont this summer. I found this cute vintage basket “thingy” and fell in love with all the blue and rustic chippiness. Coupled with bunches of wildflowers from a local roadside farm stand, and this vintage-style flower centerpiece was born! I hope you like it, friends!
Just look at all that blue and rustic chippiness on the wired basket “thingy”!
And there’s just nothing like freshly cut farm stand flowers.
This vintage-style flower centerpiece was also featured in Country Sampler Magazine!
A large antique pine dining room table that I found on the Facebook Marketplace sits so pretty in our coastal Maine home. I just love it and it matches perfectly with my mother’s antique chairs.
I scattered a few antique platters on the table to add even more vintage charm to this dining room.
You may also enjoy the post, Vintage Fall Centerpiece in 5 Easy Steps.
Can you see Ella, our Bernese Mountain dog peaking through to say hello?
I’m so glad you dropped by today and if you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you were totally inspired!
Please join me as a regular here at Dabbling & Decorating by signing up for my Saturday morning newsletter and never miss an update!
- How to Grow Paperwhites Pretty in Green Stoneware For Saint Patrick’s Day
- Red Geranium Time-Honored Window Flower Boxes
- 7 Old Galvanized Bucket Planter Ideas
- Bountiful Bouquets of Lilacs
- 17 Simple Tulip Arrangements You Can Create Today
- How a Penny Can Keep Tulips From Drooping
- How to Create Beautiful Summer Weed Arrangements
- Decorating with the Color Purple
- Vintage Style Flower Centerpiece
- Forcing Forsythia Branches into Beautiful Spring Flowers