Welcome to our Vermont Home Tour. This is a curated page that helps you navigate throughout the blog. It is divided into sections based on unique spaces in the home. I hope you find lots of inspiration here today, friends! Don’t forget to check out our Coastal Maine Home Tour too!
A small red ranch in the mountains of Vermont! I never would have dreamed it…
I had visions of a post and beam with a view to die for. Well, instead we found the view and the amazing deck to sit on and we were sold!
Welcome to our red ranch home in the green mountains of Vermont, as we enjoy the views, outdoor living, Appalachian trail, cold winter months, and neighbors we invite over by simply ringing a bell!
A Walk Around the Yard
What drew us to this home was its breathtaking views of the Green Mountains of Vermont. We are currently in the process of redoing the front yard’s landscaping and adding a gas fire pit patio conversation set to enjoy the cool Vermont evenings while taking in the views. The front porch is also undergoing some structural changes that will eventually open it up more to the views as well. Stay tuned for that.
- Unseasonably Warm in November, A Simple Neighborhood Gathering
- 3 Reasons Why Split Rail Fencing is Always a Good Idea
- Backyard Conversation Set and Fire Pit Patio Reveal
- The Biggest Red Birdhouse and How to Easily Mount It
- Vermont Foliage Home Tour
- How to Design a Backyard Fire Pit Conversation Set
The long and narrow farmer’s porch on the front of the house is our favorite spot in the home. It overlooks the mountains and is perfect for spring and summer outdoor living. This is where we grill, dine outside, wave to neighbors walking by, and invite them over with just a ring of a bell.
- Picturesque Table Setting with Autumn Mountain Views
- 7 Ways to Add Autumn Spirit to Your Front Porch this Fall
- Set the Table with Vintage Autumn Warmth
- Fall Dessert Table with A Pecan Pie Surprise
- Simple Vintage Americana Porch Table Ideas
- Cozy Antique Spring Porch Ideas
- How to Refinish a Wood Table in Less Than 1 Hour
- How To Create An Inviting Front Porch with Wicker Furniture
- Vintage Toboggan Sled | Ski Lodge Decor
Sunroom / Home Library
Our Vermont home tour wouldn’t be complete without a visit to this home’s sunroom. Which has transformed over time. It serves as a perfect room for morning coffee, reading a book, enjoying tv, or simply watching the storms roll in over the mountains.
- This DIY Wardrobe Closet Will Make You Rethink the Way You Store Clothes
- Sunroom Decor for the Off-Season
- Small Home Library
- Spring Flower Bouquet
- Antique Pine TV Cupboard
- How to Decorate for the Holidays with Simple Winter Whites
The dining room is part of the home’s open concept living just off the kitchen. We installed a faux vintage fireplace mantel that I found on Facebook Marketplace that sits as the focal point of this room. A large white Pottery Barn farm table and wicker chairs are always a favorite on our Vermont home tour.
- Halloween Skeleton Table Setting
- Spring Table Setting Ideas | Green with Envy
- 16+ Easy Salvaged Window Decorating Ideas
- Setting a Winter Table with Vintage Blue Bottles
- All About Autumn’s Delight Johnson Brothers
- Spring Tulips and Terracotta Pots
- A Very Simple Vintage Plates and Windows DIY
- Depression Glass Cherry Blossom Pink Table
- Thrifted Wooden Toolbox Centerpiece
This home has three bedrooms. A Master bedroom on one side with french doors that open onto a small deck with an outdoor hot tub overlooking the mountains. A two-bedroom guest suite with a bathroom and its own entryway on the other side with its own set of french doors that leads out onto the farmer’s porch to enjoy morning coffee and take in the gorgeous mountain views.
- How to Create an Inviting Guest Bedroom
- White And Blue Hand Braided Denim And Jute Striped Diamonds Area Rug From Rugs USA
- Holiday Bedroom Inspiration
- Guest Bedroom Spring Decor Ideas
- Master Bedroom Makeover Ideas
- DIY Bedroom Dresser Makeover
The kitchen is an absolute favorite and the hub of the home. It was designed with all lower cabinets, stainless steel appliances, marble countertops, two sinks, and more. It opens onto both the living room and dining room for perfect entertainment.
- A Tale of Two Kitchens
- Winter White Farmhouse Kitchen
- Soup’s on with Bico Ceramics as the Best Everyday Dishware
- Spring Flower Bouquet
- A Vintage Porcelain Spice Rack
The home came with amazing built-in shelving in both the living room and sunroom. I have enjoyed decorating them all with vintage finds along with our book collection throughout the changing New England seasons.
- Cozy Winter Neutral Built-Ins
- Salvaged Windows & Brass Candlestick Project
- Bookshelf Decorating with Thrifty, Vintage, and Blue
- Small Home Library
- Decorating with Vintage Finds!
- Simple Vintage Christmas Decorating Ideas for Bookshelves
- 10 Surprising Shelf Design Tips with Shelfie Design Guide
- Decorative Vintage Gift Wrap Cutter
- 10 Fun Ideas for Decorating with Vintage Books!
Thank you so much for joining me here today at Dabbling & Decorating and I hope you will become a regular here! Sign up for my Saturday morning newsletter and never miss a post!