What is “Thrifting with the Gals”?
“Thrifting with the Gals” started with a group of friends who met over on Instagram and formed a special relationship through a mutual love of home decorating. We share a passion for all things vintage, thrifty, and cozy.
Our styles are all very unique from Kristin’s log cabin in the Northwoods of Wisconsin, Rachel’s farmhouse in North Carolina, Robyn’s beautiful French Nest in Florida, and of course myself thrifting for our homes from Vermont to Coastal Maine.
Meet the Thrifting Gals
Ann | Dabbling & Decorating Robyn | Robyn’s French Nest
Rachel | The Pond’s Farmhouse Kristin | White Arrows Home
Join us over on Instagram to follow along daily and join our mailing lists for our monthly “Thrifting with the Gals” blog round-ups!
Latest from Thrifting with the Gals!
YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY
- Behind the Scenes Photo Shoot with Country Sampler Magazine
- Coastal Vintage Decor Sun Washed and Sandy
- Repurposed Oak Dresser with Mirror Quaint in the Attic
- Antiquing Down East, A Day’s Jaunt
- Easy Like Sunday Morning
- Authentic Maine Lobster Themed Table Setting
- This Summer’s Thrift Store Decor Finds
- How to Fashionably Bring Your Dining Room Outside This Summer
- DIY License Plate Hat Rack and Wall Decor
- 10 Dreamy Scandinavian Summer Cottages