It’s so easy to become inspired by all the vintage ski lodge decor when you have a home in the mountains of Vermont.
This year I’m all about that vintage ski lodge-inspired winter decor style.
Vintage skis, boots, evergreens, ice skates, snowshoes, naked porch Christmas trees, crates, and more.
And wait until you see the vintage Jack Jumpers I recently found…
Grab a hot toddy and join me in the mountains! Let’s get inspired together!
This has been one of my favorite blog series this year with more to come! I hope you enjoyed it and thanks so much for stopping by!
You may also enjoy the posts, Christmas in New England.
YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY
- Early American Christmas Cottage Home Tour
- The Cutest DIY Shelf Liners in an Old Pine Hutch
- 5 Cozy Cottage Christmas Guest Bedroom Swaps
- A Vintage Christmas Haul and 3 Holiday Wreaths
- Christmas Old Colonial Fireplace, Hearth, and Mantel