Stonewall Kitchen is a leading specialty food producer headquartered in York, Maine & I love their food, recipes, and all their wonderful seasonal inspiration. I fell in love with Stonewall Kitchen’s blueberry jam over 20 years ago when they first started out, selling their tasty products at local farmer’s markets throughout Maine and New Hampshire.
We even gifted all our wedding guests, 21 years ago Stonewall Kitchen’s fabulous blueberry jam. Now that’s a long-time customer! And the best part is that their flagship store, restaurant, and cooking school are all located just 3 miles from our coastal Maine home! Therefore, I thought I would take you along and introduce you to Stonewall Kitchen and all that they have to offer! I know you will be happy that I did:)…
Affiliate links may apply.
First, a visit to their flagship store in coastal York, Maine will not disappoint.
Visiting with family or friends over the holidays? Try out some of these favorite gift baskets!
During the holidays a beautiful red and white seasonal display like this one greets you upon entering.
So many wonderful and festive items to choose from at Stonewall Kitchen.
And here are a few of my favorites from their Home Section!
This lobster buoy Christmas tree is always a favorite to see when dropping by. Today being a Noreaster and all it was filled with winter’s snow.
You may also enjoy SUMMER DESTINATION MAINE, STONEWALL KITCHEN.
Shop All the Favorites from Stonewall Kitchen
Can you see why Stonewall Kitchen is one of my favorite stops while I am home in Maine? From the packaging and presentation to all the recipes and delectables, I hope it becomes one of your favorite stops too. Whether you shop in the store or visit them online, they are truly the best!!
A lobster trap Christmas tree and buoys at the “Maine” entrance of Stonewall Kitchen.
And a red Christmas tree truck filled with wooden lobster traps will be there to greet you this Holiday season.
I’m so glad you dropped by, and if you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you enjoyed your visit with us here today at our Home in Coastal Maine.
Be sure to also check out our Home in Vermont too, where we spend winters enjoying the coziness of home in the Green Mountains of Vermont.
Please join me as a regular here at Dabbling & Decorating by signing up for my Saturday morning newsletter and never miss an update!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Christmas Buggies & Go Karts Decoration Ideas: Get Creative & Enjoy The Ride!
- Firelight, Evergreens, and Snow: The Christmas Bottle Project of Swedish Homes
- 3 Wreath Christmas Tradition On A 1930s Front Door
- Front Porch Holiday Decorating Ideas with Classic New England Charm
- Eclectic Vintage Interior Design Ideas with Old Holiday Stuff
- Celebrate Holiday Preparations With Christmas Plaids, Checks, and Hot Chocolate Mugs
- On November Or In November Either Way, It’s Stick Season
- 6 Best Foraging Basket Arrangements for the Off-Season
- Best Barn Finds in a Big Red Barn on a Sunday Foliage Drive
- 12 Table Topics with Thrifted Tea and Toast Fanfare