Funny scarecrows, outrageous scarecrows, scary scarecrows, cute scarecrows, farmer scarecrows, Halloween scarecrows. It’s fall in Vermont!
It’s Good to Be Back in Vermont
After a wonderful summer in Maine, it feels really good to be back in the mountains for our most loved season of all, fall!
A quick trip to the local Equinox Valley Nursery and I am humming right along now with all of our fall decors…
This year’s theme is purple. Stay tuned for more.
Because first, scarecrows!
And lot’s of them!
Do you decorate for fall or Halloween with scarecrows?
Here are 24 grand ideas for you if you don’t or if you are simply looking for some new scarecrow inspiration.
Meet My Favorite 24 Outrageous Scarecrow Friends
1. Tip Your Hat and Welcome to Vermont
3. Yin and Yang Karate Kid
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.”
4. Vermont’s Matriarchy
6. Corn Pipe Anyone?
7. Wink Back at Vermont’s Darlings
8. Mud Season Scarecrow?
9. Sweet Girl and I think I own that skirt…
10. Happy Farmer Scarecrow
11. What’d Ya Say?
Liking this post so far?
Pin it to Remember it!
What you need to create your own outrageous scarecrow…
- Lots of newspaper, paper bags, leaves, straw, etc. for stuffing.
- Old Clothing. Check your local thrift shops and Goodwill stores for the best deals.
- Wood stakes. Nail the wood stakes together in a cross pattern creating the scarecrow frame.
- Pillow cases or burlap sacks are great to use for the heads. Draw the face you want then stuff and add a hat.
- Straw works well for hands and feet, so do gardening gloves and old boots.
- Pumpkins can be used as heads too!
- Old mops work great for hair.
Let your creativity flow…
For step by step instructions and materials on “How to Make a Scarecrow” visit HERE.
12. Pick Yur Own Punkin Scarecrow
13. Wizard of Oz Scarecrow Family
14. Witchy Witch and Brew
15. Husband and Wife Scarecrows
16. The Farmer in the Dell
17. Good Morning Shy Scarecrow
18. Field of Dreams
19. Early Morning Coffee Gal Scarecrow
20. Apres’ Skier
21. Indigenous Warrior | Icy Palmer
22. Fancy My Lady Scarecrow
23. Smith Capt. Rescue Scarecrow
24. In Memory of 911 Scarecrow
I’m so glad you dropped by, and if you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you enjoyed your visit with us here today in Vermont.
Please join me as a regular here at Dabbling & Decorating by signing up for my Saturday morning newsletter and never miss an update!