Keep it neat or with all the extra bells and whistles. With these bar set-ups, your cocktails and mocktails will get a lot more nostalgic.
Serving Up Old School
I hope you enjoy today’s vintage-inspiring home bar styling ideas. A round of up of a few of my favorites from around the web.
Love this old workbench with all its rustic charms combined with elegance.
Black looks so classic in Kelly’s dining room.
This project and green are sure to have you swooning!
Totally Hip Take on the Bar Cart | Rue Magazine
An old trunk transformed, what a fabulous idea!
“Anything that you can use to store and display can be used as the basis for your bar.”
Oh my goodness, is this the cutest idea ever?
This bookcase project turned out so beautifully, lights and all!
This old radio and upcycle are just fabulous.
Go shabby chic with an old armoire like this one.
How about a thrifted set of lockers?
I’m so glad you dropped by, and if you are new to my blog, welcome!
Please join me as a regular here at Dabbling & Decorating by signing up for my Saturday morning newsletter and never miss an update!
SHOP ONE-OF-A-KIND VINTAGE BAR STYLING INSPIRATION
Click on Image to Shop
YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY
- 7 Ways to Add Autumn Spirit to Your Front Porch this Fall
- Set the Table with Vintage Autumn Warmth
- 24 Best Outrageous Scarecrows, It’s Fall in Vermont
- 17 Fall Decor Fire Pit Ideas for a Cozy Gathering
- Inside with Stonewall Kitchen | What Happens on a Bloggers Retreat?
- 10 Best Fall Inspired Vintage Decor Ideas
- Halloween Skeleton Table Setting
- A Tale of Two Kitchens
- A Labor Day Weekend Chat
- Coastal Bedding Ideas For Your Beach House