I really enjoyed looking back over the past year and creating today’s post about YOUR 12 most loved blog posts from 2021 here at Dabbling & Decorating. And a few things that really stood out to me were,
- You equally enjoy visiting our homes in both Vermont and Coastal Maine.
- You definitely enjoyed all the new vintage round-up blog posts of 2021.
- And the “Thrifting with the Gals” blog series is a favorite here too.
Check out these Top 12 Blog Posts of 2021
1. How We Restored our Aged Cedar Shake Siding
This project was a true labor of love for us. Stop by and check out the before and after of the 30-year-old cedar shake siding at our home in Coastal Maine. This is definitely your number one loved project!
2. 3 Finds at a Flea Market Near Me This Weekend
Join a girlfriend and me for a day in New Hampshire at a Veteran’s flea market. Check out these 3 thrifty finds and how I decorated them in our home in Coastal Maine.
3. Vintage Christmas Decor on Full Display
A Christmas round-up of a few friends with their Christmas decor on full display. Such amazing and creative talent!
4. 15+ Christmas and Holiday Thrift Store Makeovers
A round-up of my favorite blog posts showcasing thrift store makeovers for the holidays and winter months.
5. My Favorite Second-Hand Shops from Vermont to Maine
Check out my favorite second-hand shops and be sure to bookmark this page for your later reference!
6. Coastal Bedroom with Dreamy Seersucker Bedding
This is my favorite room to decorate in Maine.
You may also enjoy seeing all the other ways it’s been styled here too:
- 5 Cozy Cottage Christmas Guest Bedroom Swaps
- Coastal Bedding Ideas For Your Beach House
- Repurposed Oak Dresser with Mirror Quaint in the Attic
- DIY License Plate Hat Rack and Wall Decor
- Small Cottage Guest Bedroom, Vintage and Delightful
- The Coziest Ski Lodge Bedding
7. How to Fold and Display Heirloom Quilts
Here I share all my mother’s handmade quilts and how to professionally fold and display heirloom quilts.
8. Vintage Sewing Machine Repurposed
This vintage sewing machine was a steal for $35 at our local thrift shop. Stop by and see where it is today.
9. Christmas Front Door Tradition 2021
I started this 3 wreath Christmas tradition 3 years ago now at our home in Coastal Maine. I just love it and I mix it up with different bows every year.
10. Is Autumn a Season for Vintage?
Boy, did I have fun this fall decorating this second-hand wallpaper table with all this year’s collected vintage dishwares on our porch here in Vermont.
11. A Very Simple Vintage Plates and Windows DIY
A fun and easy home DIY, which was also featured over on Hometalk.
12. Sunroom Decor for the Off-Season
Our favorite room with mountain views.
+13. Your Favorite Photo of 2021
You guys certainly love Ella and she adores you too. You should see her pose in front of the camera for you! This was your number one choice in photos over on Instagram too!
I’m so glad you dropped by today, and if you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you enjoyed your visit with us, as we walked down memory lane of your favorite blog posts of 2021.
Please join me as a regular here at Dabbling & Decorating by signing up for my Saturday morning newsletter and never miss an update!
Now let’s welcome in 2022, I am so ready and have so many wonderful things planned that I can’t wait to share with you! Happy New Year!
I’ve created the above custom pin just for this post! Hearing from you makes my day and your comments mean so much to me! Please join me over on Instagram & Pinterest to see more!
I loved reading about the antique shops in Southern vermont. I told my husband this would be a fun road trip. We have one in swanton. The revival. Check it out if you are ever I. Our neck of the woods.
Oh I definitely will, thanks Teresa and I hope you get to enjoy a visit to Vermont🎉
Kathy Munday says
Happiest New Year wishes to you Ann and Ella!!”
Thank you so much Kathy. You too🎉🎉
Rachel Harper says
So many great posts Ann. Looking forward to another great year sharing together
Thank you so much Rachel. Me too❤️❤️❤️
Kim Waldorf says
You always give us great content and beautiful views…including Ella! I hope your 2022 is full of big blessings! xo
You’re the best Kim. Thank you so much😘😘