Can’t get out to go antiquing or thrifting? Let me share with you how to vintage shop online easily and affordably. With a few tips & tricks.
Here’s my guide for you on where to buy vintage decor and second-hand treasures online from my favorite small shops to fabulous online auction sites. Be sure to bookmark or pin this post for your future reference!
The most popular and the largest online shopping that I know today is Etsy.
What is Etsy?
“Etsy is a global marketplace for unique and creative goods. It’s home to a universe of special, extraordinary items, from unique handcrafted pieces to vintage treasures.” Source: Etsy
When I’m looking for something specific I usually start with Etsy!
Like these 75+ Blue and White Vintage Gift Ideas for Women
eBay of course is another popular online shopping site.
What is eBay? How does eBay work?
“eBay is an online shopping site that is best known for its auctions and consumer-to-consumer sales. It’s also extremely popular for online merchants to use as a sales channel. eBay’s available in many different countries. However, you can search for products available in your local area by entering the zip code. Alternatively, you can search for products available nationally or internationally.” Source: Ecommerce Platforms
I will use eBay from time to time to find specific affordable pieces.
Auction Ninja has fabulous online antique auctions by estate liquidators.
You may find all their local estate sales HERE.
I also recently had the pleasure of being their “Guest Curation Blogger”. You may see the feature HERE!
Everything But The House
“You can go to an estate sale without leaving your house at this bidding site, all authenticated by experts with bids starting at a dollar.”
“On this social media site, you can search by category for vintage items people are selling in areas close to your home.”
Replacements LTD helps people create experiences that last a lifetime by providing the world’s largest selection of vintage and new tableware and collectibles.
Need to replace that one-of-a-kind broken vintage dish, this is the place to go!
Small Vintage Shops Online You Need to Try!
- The Thrifted Table | Emily on Instagram | For the Table | For the Home | For the Closet
- Carried Away Antiques | Gorgeous Vintage Collections
- Olive and Oak Antiques | Locally sourced vintage finds with character and charm
- Barn Fresh Designs | Handcrafted & Collected Home Décor
- The Tattered Magnolia | Simple. Found. Homemade.
- The Junk Parlor | Business Coaching for Antique Dealers
- Moss and Wood Vintage | Vintage Collections
- Old Tyme Marketplace | Beautiful Vintage Collections
- Revival Rugs | One-of-a-Kind Vintage Rugs
- White Arrows Home Shop | All Things Vintage and Plaid
- Fabric Scout Studio | Pennant Pillows and More…
- The Vermont Country Store | Hard to Find Products from Days Gone By
- Anemone | Transforming Quilts into Wearable Art
- The Collected | Curated Vintage Home and Garden Goods
- The Salt Air Farmhouse | Vintage Drop Cloth Tapestry
- The Huber Homestead on Instagram | Flash Vintage Sales
- Blue Linen Cottage | Antique linens, Vintage crochet, Lace trims
Please let me know if you have any favorites that I may have missed here and I’d be happy to add them to this list.
I plan to keep this post updated so be sure to bookmark and pin it for your later reference.
Join me over on Instagram too for all the weekly thrifting along with our monthly blog hop on our blogs, for “Thrifting with the Gals” too.
I’m so glad you dropped by, and if you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you enjoyed your visit with us here today at our Home in Vermont.
Be sure to also check out our Home in Coastal Maine where we spend summers and weekends when we are craving a walk on the beach or a visit with old friends.
Please join me as a regular here at Dabbling & Decorating by signing up for my Saturday morning newsletter and never miss an update!
I’ve created the above custom pin just for this post! Hearing from you makes my day and your comments mean so much to me! Please join me over on Instagram & Pinterest to see more!
YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY
- Baby Adidas, Petite Cobbler Rack, & Watercolor Ski Drawings
- 17 Best Summer Home Decor Accessories to Thrift
- The Best Vintage Garden Variety Market
- The Best Vintage Market and an Antique Haul
- 38 Antique Flower Arrangements & One Vintage Student Plant Press
- Meet My Ol’ Gal, Miss Mannequin Dress Form
- A Petite Antique Dresser in the Bathroom
- Step Up Your Home Decor Style with a Vintage Cobbler Rack
- Thrift and Antique With Me Right into Mud Season
- Antique Family Heirloom to Buffet Table & Sideboard
Kim | Shiplap and Shells says
I’ve learned something new today Ann. I usually find my online vintage pieces on Etsy and Facebook Marketplace. Now I have some other places to check out than to you.