Are you inspired by fresh spring decorating ideas? You are going to love adding green to your home this year with these 12+ marvelous ideas!
With March and Saint Patrick’s Day just around the corner, I wanted to round up a few of my favorite green in-home decor inspirations to share with you here today.
You may also enjoy 17 Simple Tulip Arrangements You Can Create Today!
1. How to use Green in Interior Design for a Calm Home
Melanie of Melanie Jade Designs says “If you want to bring more color into your home, but don’t know where to start, I think green is the perfect color.” From adding a green plant to a green kitchen, Melanie covers it all here.
2. My Favorite Boxwood Green Dresser
I swoon over my friend Kelly from The Tattered Pew elegant green dresser every time she shares it. Along with all the ways she decorates with it throughout the seasons too.
3. The Miracle of Chalk Paint Wax
Rachel from The Pond’s Farmhouse, one of my “Thrifting with the Gals” buddies shares her beautiful DIY green kitchen island. It’s amazing friends!
Green in Home Decor Tip
I have two favorite greens in home decor colors that I embrace.
- Nantucket Gray by Benjamin Moore, which we painted the inside trim and kitchen at our home in Maine with. It’s a very soft green gray in nature. Some may say it’s a gray, it’s that soothing.
- Essex Green by Benjamin Moore is a deep dark green and a historical color that we used to paint the outside trim on our cedar shakes home with HERE. It’s often seen in small New England towns like Dorset, Vermont. Where the downtown homes are all painted white with Essex Green trim.
4. Garden Party with Green Depression Glass and Vintage Junk
Lora of Create and Ponder shares how she created a garden party with green depression glass, which can easily be found locally at second-hand shops.
Let’s Talk About This and That…
5. Using My Green Jadeite in Home Decor
David of Good Things by David has me swooning over his Jadeite collections and how he decorates with green in home decor with this spring table. And he even makes Jadite colored cookies too!
6. Vintage Greens
Linda of Q is for Quandie shares this vintage green in-home decor thrift haul. Aren’t these green goodies simply fabulous?
You may also enjoy the post, How to Grow Paperwhites Pretty in Green Stoneware For Saint Patrick’s Day.
7. Green Apple Centerpiece
I love this beautiful and simple green apple centerpiece created by Yvonne over at Stone Gable Blog.
8. Primitive Corner Cabinet Painted Green
Doreen from Hymns and Verses Blog shares this gorgeous family heirloom and how easy it is to transform an antique family piece using green in home decor.
You may also enjoy these posts:
- St. Patrick’s Day Home Decor Ideas using silver and white flowers.
- Antique Crocks & White Tulips
- How to Make a Vintage Sugar Tin Centerpiece
- This Green Vase with Flowers
9. Card Catalog Using Green Chalk Paint DIY
My friend Stephanie from Celebrated Nest painted this card catalog green that is just gorgeous in any home in any season. You’ll also love her spring-decorated dough bowls too.
10. 5 Ways to Refresh Your Decor with Greenery…
Tracy over at Plaids & Poppies home is always so cheerful with her beautiful colors and you’ll be so inspired by all her ideas on how to add greenery to your home.
You may also enjoy the post, Is Your Table Ready for Spring and St. Patrick’s Day?
11. A DIY Mid-Century Wood Accent Wall
Libbie over at A Life Unfolding goes bold in her game room with this DIY wood accent wall painted in Emerald green.
12. Green, Blue, and White Master Bathroom Reveal
And Jennifer from Dimples and Tangles‘ entire blog is pretty much about decorating with green. Just look at her new bathroom reveal. Just wow!
I hope today’s post inspired you to look for the green in your everyday endeavors. From simple vintage touches like vintage green books to beautiful and bold bathroom reveals!
I’m so glad you dropped by, and if you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you enjoyed your visit with us here today.
Please join me as a regular here at Dabbling & Decorating by signing up for my Saturday morning newsletter and never miss an update!
I’ve created the above custom pin just for this post! Hearing from you makes my day and your comments mean so much to me! Please join me over on Instagram & Pinterest to see more!
What a refreshing post. I’m loving green right now too. Thanks so much for sharing my kitchen island.
Thank you Rachel. You’re so welcome💚
Ann I love all of the green inspiration you shared! Thanks for sharing my dresser!!!
You’re so welcome Kelly💚💚
Lora Bloomquist says
Love indulging in green this time of the year! Thanks for including my Green Depression Garden Party, Ann! Pinned:)
You’re so welcome Lora💚💚
Kim | Shiplap and Shells says
What a great post for green inspiration. Love Kelly’s green dresser too.
Lovely colors of green and so much inspiration for displaying, thanks Ann.
Thanks for always stopping by Marlene 💙💚