Are you inspired by fresh spring decorating ideas? You are going to love adding green to your home this year with these 12+ marvelous ideas!
With March and Saint Patrick’s Day just around the corner, I wanted to round up a few of my favorite green in-home decor inspirations to share with you here today.
You may also enjoy 17 Simple Tulip Arrangements You Can Create Today!
Melanie of Melanie Jade Designs says “If you want to bring more color into your home, but don’t know where to start, I think green is the perfect color.” From adding a green plant to a green kitchen, Melanie covers it all here.
I swoon over my friend Kelly from The Tattered Pew elegant green dresser every time she shares it. Along with all the ways she decorates with it throughout the seasons too.
Green in Home Decor Tip
I have two favorite greens in home decor colors that I embrace.
- Nantucket Gray by Benjamin Moore, which we painted the inside trim and kitchen at our home in Maine with. It’s a very soft green gray in nature. Some may say it’s a gray, it’s that soothing.
- Essex Green by Benjamin Moore is a deep dark green and a historical color that we used to paint the outside trim on our cedar shakes home with HERE. It’s often seen in small New England towns like Dorset, Vermont. Where the downtown homes are all painted white with Essex Green trim.
Lora of Create and Ponder shares how she created a garden party with green depression glass, which can easily be found locally at second-hand shops.
Linda of Q is for Quandie shares this vintage green in-home decor thrift haul. Aren’t these green goodies simply fabulous?
I love this beautiful and simple green apple centerpiece created by Yvonne over at Stone Gable Blog.
Doreen from Hymns and Verses Blog shares this gorgeous family heirloom and how easy it is to transform an antique family piece using green in home decor.
You may also enjoy these posts:
- St. Patrick’s Day Home Decor Ideas using silver and white flowers.
- Antique Crocks & White Tulips
- How to Make a Vintage Sugar Tin Centerpiece
- This Green Vase with Flowers
Tracy over at Plaids & Poppies home is always so cheerful with her beautiful colors and you’ll be so inspired by all her ideas on how to add greenery to your home.
Libbie over at A Life Unfolding goes bold in her game room with this DIY wood accent wall painted in Emerald green.
And Jennifer from Dimples and Tangles‘ entire blog is pretty much about decorating with green. Just look at her new bathroom reveal. Just wow!
I hope today’s post inspired you to look for the green in your everyday endeavors. From simple vintage touches like vintage green books to beautiful and bold bathroom reveals!
I’m so glad you dropped by, and if you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you enjoyed your visit with us here today.
Please join me as a regular here at Dabbling & Decorating by signing up for my Saturday morning newsletter and never miss an update!
YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY
- Bountiful Bouquets of Lilacs
- Chatting About This and That in Vintage Home Decorating
- Scandinavian Spring Homes When Less is More
- 15+ Thrifty Spring Flips and Decor DIY’s
- Cozy Antique Spring Porch Ideas
- Let’s Change the Way We Set the Table
- Ride out the Rain with These Fabulous Umbrellas
- 16 Easy Spring DIY Ideas You Can Start Today